This past weekend, I traveled to Charleston, S.C. to visit some friends I haven’t seen in a while. In addition to eating and drinking too much, we shopped around King Street during the day Saturday. If you haven’t been to Charleston, King Street is the place to be! Tons of boutiques with some chain retailers mixed in. I did most of my damage at my friend Sarah’s store, Scout and Molly’s (super cute mini chain in North & South Carolina) and Forever 21. I’m already obsessed with everything I got!
1. Alex & Ani Charm Bracelets – I picked up the St. Christopher’s Medal charm, these are completely stack worthy and their site has tons of cute and quirky options
2. Forever 21 Feather Earrings – I loved the shape of these and the bling factor
3. Forever 21 Neon Gloves – while the weather the past few days hasn’t been very conducive to glove wearing, I couldn’t resist a neon pink super soft glove, especially for crazy cheap
4. Emi-Jay Hair Ties – I can’t remember a time before these! not only are they glitzy, don’t leave a crease in your hair, and come in every color imaginable; these ties even hold my thick pony tail and are 100 times cuter than those basic black hair elastics – LOVE!
5. Forever 21 Polka Dot Scarf – I’m loving anything polka dot right now and this light weight scarf seemed to be a perfect addition to my scarf collection
6. Bellasox Ballet Flat – the name says it all, these literally feel like you are wearing socks. They even come in a cute little bag, and can fold up to toss in your purse
I didn’t purchase any clothing this weekend, but I think completer pieces are just as fun and add versatility to your current wardrobe. YAY for accessories!